Friday, July 15, 2011

Gone for the Summer and Dog Swap Gift...

WOOF!! WOOF!!
Hi everyone ... I know its been a really long time... but Daddy has not been able to help me pawst, cause he is  really busy coordinating renovations on our country and city homes... and if he doesn't get things done, he will be in Chateau Bow Bow, with Mommy... everything sounds better in French.


So, I will be moving over to Mommy's blog for the summer. You'll be able to find me here


I want to send lots of pawgs to...


SPRINKLES , for hosting a great swap!!

I was partnered with 



Wag your tails over and see what goodies I was sent....CLICK HERE
Mommy will be helping me make my visits to you soon!! Pip, I hope all is good with you!

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You better fire your Paw for not helping you
Benny & Lily

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Dolce! I am so happy to see you. I was wondering where you were! I will definitely check out your mom's blog. Keep in touch!

Your pal, Pip

Scooter said...

Hey Dolce!
Wow, great pressies! It's nice to see you again. Enjoy your summer!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP