Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dolce...what do you have??

Nothing Daddy ... I have nothing....

BUSTED!!! ... how did you get that Rib Bone...?

WHAT !!! You are going to tell Mommy???? Woof, Woof,
WAIT ... she will want to know how I got this bone..
AND
Why all these pictures, before taking it (the bone) away...

Hmmm... thought you would see things my way, Daddy!!!

Don't know if daddy will be careless again and leave future rib bones,
 where I can get to them ... But I certainly hope my FIRST taste
of these delicious things- won't be my last!!!

4 comments:

pretty boy dolce groomer said...

a BBQ Dolce!
hold out for steak, trust me!

The Daily Pip said...

Nice work, Dolce!!! DId you get a haircut? I need one soon, too.

Your pal, Pip

Two French Bulldogs said...

dad probably slipped it to you...
Benny & Lily

Wyatt said...

Good work...you are one sneaky pup!

Wyatt