Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blog Break is over ...

WOOF!!! WOOF! ...

I know I have been away for a woofly long time!!! But don't worry I'm OK.
The human parents just have been busy and of course that means
I have not been getting any help with my blog.


But as you can see I'm working on my keyboard skills and now
that I pawed the post thing ... I may be good on my own..
Ok maybe daddy still needs to help..bark.. bark..

The weather is finally cooperating so I'll be outside and doing my property walks
and will be sharing my adventures.

I came back just in time to join Debbiedoo's Pet Party Mommy discovered
Debbiedoo's via her blog friend Frenchy...

13 comments:

Adrienne Shubin said...

Dolce,
You look so sporty in your teeny little sneakers. Daisy and Coco think you're quite a handsome boy....too bad we live so far away. I know they'd enjoy a group playdate.

Happy to see your back on the keyboard!

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Dolce, you are a beautiful, spoiled baby aren't you? Sophie and I are going to follow so that we can keep in touch.

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

Dolce, I love your name and I think your sporty ensemble is perfect for the occasion- the shoes are especially delightful!

Debbiedoos said...

Dolce has some sporting sneaks there...and what a computer whiz too! Thanks so much for joining Lucy's party, so fun! FYI, hope to see you Monday for my newbie party.

Jen S. said...

Oh my gosh Dolce...you are one cute, sylish doggie!
Love the pictures! You are too cute ;)

Little City Farm said...

Well Dolce has the perfect name. What a sweetie.

Kimberly said...

Love the sneakers! you are so cute.

Scooter said...

Hey Dolce!
Wow, I'm so glad you're back! Can't wait to see your adventures and I agree that Spring is overdue. I love those pup sneakers! Too cute!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Zona said...

Yahoo!! So glad your back!!

Wags,
Zona

The Daily Pip said...

DOLCE!!! So glad you are back - just in time for my superhero pawty!!!

Your pal, Pip

P.S.: Are you wearing shoes? Can you walk in those contraptions? I have tried and failed!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word, love the shoes
Benny & Lily

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

What a fun blog! Love the shoes!

pretty boy dolce groomer said...

bro......you sooo intense on the keyboard!
good!
'cuz we all love your blogs.......

you are smarter than most people I know.....(especially the 'outlaws'!)